The AFL Goulburn Murray Commission provides governance and strategy development for Football and Netball across the Goulburn Murray region. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated part time netball administrator to join our team.
Reporting to the League Operations Manager the primary role of the Netball Administration Officer is to provide netball administration services to the GVL, KDFNL, and SDJFNL on behalf of the respective League Executives.
The role is a part time contract position for 15 hours a week with a view to potential growth in the future.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Auditing and processing of all Match Day Paperwork (receive scoresheets, vote cards, etc)
- Provide a resource for enquires, assistance and training concerning player registrations
- In consultation with League Executive liaise with the Umpires for Finals
- Assist with match day management for finals in all Leagues on a needs basis
- Organise League arrangements for representative netball teams
- Assist with delivery of League events and functions (e.g. Presentation Nights)
The successful applicant will require:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in MyNetball member database and competition management
- Demonstrated high level experience in managing multiple projects and priorities
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build positive working relationships with a varied range of stakeholders, most notably volunteers.
Relevant qualifications and administration/operational experience in football netball clubs and/or Leagues in the region, while not essential, will be highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 2 March 2018.