|Role Title||RAC Operations Coordinator|
|People Leader||Region Manager|
AFL Victoria’s vision is to be regarded as an accountable, respectful and progressive sporting organisation that is responsible for the continued growth of Australian Football in Victoria by:
- acting collaboratively in the best interests of the game;
- providing strong leadership and effective guidance;
- managing relevant and viable state league competitions that form an integral part of the talent pathway;
- supporting participation pathways and development programs.
A broad and exciting role exists at AFL Goulburn Murray, based out of the RAC office in Shepparton, this role of the RAC Operations Coordinator will deliver the daily tasks in football operations and administration.
The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting the League Operations Managers and ensuring program and administrative tasks by delivering and coordinating the functionality of the Goulburn Murray Region.
At 25 hours per week, AFL GM will negotiate with the successful applicant regarding the structure of the hours across the working week.
- AFL Goulburn Murray staff and Region Manager
- Netball Victoria staff
- Member Leagues, Clubs and Umpiring Associations including executive/committee members
- Local Council and State Government representatives
- Local Media representatives
- AFL and AFL Victoria’s management and staff
- External service providers and resources working in the region
- Government department representatives and related agencies.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Assist with the administrative functions of the region processes and protocols
- Support the regions League Operations Managers
- Provide exceptional servicing to our commercial partners
- Assist with the development of social media content across all channels
- Assist with the preparation of league paperwork
- Assist with the delivery of region-specific programs
- Prepare region specific communications including media releases
- Coordinate the release of information to media partners
- Ensure continual improvement in relation to administrative functions and technologies
- Research and identify funding opportunities to support the growth and development of the region
- Prepare and submit grant applications on behalf of the region
OUR IDEAL TEAM MEMBER
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in administration
- High level attention to detail
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to think outside the box to ensure continual improvement within the operations of community sport
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work autonomously and be responsible for their general duties
- Ability to work flexibly by negotiation.
Applications, including a cover letter and resume, must be submitted to email@example.com by 9pm AEDT on 25th March 2022.
Please note, employment in this position is subject to the successful candidate holding a Valid Working with Children Check